Wednesday, September 16, 2009

COLDPLAY...and Dublin

So I am finally able to post pictures and have created numerous new blog entries flashing back to places Michelle and I have been so far. Please check them out as they will provide you with a better idea of what we have seen and done.

Dublin is a city, and it is nice, but the real reason we came here was not so much to see the city but to go to THE BEST CONCERT IN THE WORLD!!!! That's right we, along with 80, 000 other people, attended the Coldplay concert in Phoenix Park (which is the biggest park in an European city). We were tired, we were hungry, we had to use the lieu, but none of this kept us from leaving our place in line. We persevered and succeeded by being only feet away from the stage. The concert was UNBELIEVABLE. I had seen them in Winnipeg, but being this close and surrounded by so many people was a completely new experience. Totally worth the mile and a half walk in and out of the park. Totally worth the 2 hour walk there. Totally worth all the buses being full back to the city center. And totally worth the 30 min. walk back...until we were saved by a taxi. If you haven't caught on...it would have been worth flying over here just to see them! Since you couldn't be there you can live vicariously through these pictures.

4 comments:

  1. If I wasn't at work right now I would be rolling on the floor trying to cope with my agony and jealousy, but I am so so happy for you!
    Thanks for doing such a big major update, I am LOVING the new entertainment for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHHHHHHHHH!! ERIN I AM SO JEALOUS!!! Wow. Thats awesome!!!!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the AMAZING concert in Winnipeg and it was absolutely incredible! But seeing it there would be mind-blowing! So jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete