Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cesson Sevigne: Just a Small Town Girl

I didn't know that I needed to get away from city life until we arrived here in Cesson Sevigne, France, about 3 km outside the city of Renne. It is quiet except for the bird outside my window and I can walk for 20 minutes without encountering a traffic light. I am only here for one night, but it is already a lovely break from the busy metropolises that have been my home for the last week and a half. My time here is simple and concise (long sunny walks and riverside naps), therefore my post will be the same.


The view from my bedroom window


Le Hotel Germinal. Once was a mill and is now a quaint little riverside retreat.


Le Hotel Germinal in the background




My occupation for the afternoon in this peaceful little French town, napping in the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment